Please note that if You are using Arezou Website on a third party’s platform, you may be governed by their terms and conditions as well.
Information collected from You by Arezou
- You may give Arezouinformation about yourself by filling in forms on the ArezouWebsite or by corresponding with Arezou via e-mail, through phone or otherwise.This informationshall include information You choose to provide when You register to use the ArezouWebsite and take the skin questionnaire, submit your other details for creation of Your customized skin ritual with Arezou, and when you report a problem with the ArezouWebsite.
- The information you shall be required to giveArezou may include your name, your address, email address, phone number, age, gender, skin type, your lifestyle, fragrance preferences, information relating to your pregnancy if you are pregnant or a nursing mother,other medical information including but not limited to skin related diseases, allergies to natural ingredients. You understand and agree that Arezou will create Your customized skin ritual based on the information provided by you during this process and that Arezou shall be in no way responsible or liable for the information that you provide,
- In the event that Arezou requires further information about You, You shall be intimated and asked to furnish further information.
Information about You that Arezou collects
- The information Arezou collects about User shall include, Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect the User’s computer to the Internet,Domain Name Server details, login information, type of browser type and its version, time zone settings, browser plug-in types, operating system and platform;
- This may also include information about Your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) click stream to, through and from the ArezouWebsite including the date and time your visit; material or information that You viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- If a User use their account information with Facebook, Gmail or any other similar third-party website (collectively, “SNS”) to sign in to the ArezouWebsite, an option of which may be provided by the ArezouWebsiteto you at its sole discretion, Arezou will collect and store your SNS user ID, and other account information and other information freely made available to Arezou by the SNS. The Account Information that may be collected by Arezou shall include all the account information provided by You to such SNS. Please be aware that the information Arezou obtains from the SNS is often dependent on their own privacy policies as well.
Information we receive from other sources
- We collect non-personally identifiable information from the ArezouWebsite visitors to track the total of number of visitors to theArezouWebsite in aggregate form. This information allows us continuously to improve the ArezouWebsite.
- Metadata means/is the technical data associated with information that You submit toArezou while registering to the Arezou Website and providing information for the questionnaire on the Arezou Website. This metadata may include geolocation, date etc.
- Cookies help us provide You with a better ArezouWebsite, by enabling Us to monitor which pages You find useful and which ones You do not have an interest in. A cookie in no way gives Us access to Your computer or any information about You, other than the data You choose to share with Us.
- You can choose to accept, allow, enable or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but You may modify your own browser settings to decline cookies if You so choose.
- USES OF YOUR INFORMATION
Use of Information that You provide Arezou
- Arezou may use the information provided to it by You in the following manner:
- To enhance the security of the Arezou Website;
- To personalise content;
- To create a customized skin ritual that is tailored to Your needs and requirements.
- To notify You about changes to Arezou and its products and services;
- To provide You with information about otherproducts that Arezou offerswhich are similar to those You are already using or have enquired about;
- To build up marketing profiles and for business analytics;
- If You are aregistered User, We will only contact You by Electronic Communication and/or telephonically.
- To send You product and service-related notices. We may also use Your contact information to send You marketing email messages. If You do not want to receive such messages, You may opt out by writing to us at connect@localhost.
Use of Information Collected about you by Arezou
- Arezou may use the information collected about Users, including technical information, cookies and metadata, in the following manner:
- To administer the ArezouWebsite and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve the ArezouWebsite to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for You;
- To keep the ArezouWebsite safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to You, and to deliver relevant advertising to You;
Use of Information Received by Arezou from other Sources
- We may combine this information with information You give to us and information we collect about You. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Arezou does not disclose, sell, trade or otherwise transfer any information provided by You or any information that Arezou collects about You (your personally identifiable information) with any third party. This information is solely used by Arezou to create solutions for You and to provide You with better products and services.
- YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- You are free to remove or delete Your Account at any point in time.
- You may correct, amend, add or delete personal information from Your Account at any time by logging in and visiting Your profile page.
- CAN SPAM ACT
- It gives the Users/ recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them and sets out penalties for violations.
- We use Your contact information to process Your orders and to send information to You regarding Your orders. We may also send you additional information related to our products and services.
- If You would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails at any time, you can email us at connect@localhost and we will promptly remove you from our correspondence list.
- CONTACT US