Arezou refers to the owner of the website (Arezou”We”) whose registered address is Ishmay Organics, Plot No-17,KH-453,Dhawa Pargana, Chinhat,Near Industrial area, Lucknow-226010
“User” shall be used synonymously with “Customer”, “Guest”, and “You”, and shall include, any person who uses the Website, including without limitation, accessing, browsing.
The use of the Website shall be subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The Terms and Conditions may be revised by Arezou at any time without notice. Subsequent to any revision/modification in the Terms and Conditions, if you continue to use the Website, you shall be deemed to have consented to the revision in Terms and Conditions.
- The Services and/or Products provided by Arezou may change at any time, and certain services, products and features may be added, removed or modified without prior notice.
- The content on the Website is provided for your general information and use only. Arezou does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information found and/or offered on the Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such content/information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude the liability for such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permissible in law.
- Your use of any information available on this Website is entirely at your own risk and Arezou shall not be liable for the same. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Website meet your specific requirements. You hereby release Arezoufrom any and all liability for claims of every kind and nature, arising from or in any way related to your use of theWebsite.
- The Website contains content which is owned by us or licensed to us. Such content includes without limitation logos, design, layout, look, audio, video, website arrangement, arrangement of icons, displays, photographs, illustrations, graphical user interface. You may not post, distribute or reproduce any copyrighted material, trademarks and/or any other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent from Arezou and/or owner of the licensed content.
- Any and all trademarks reproduced on the Website which are not the property of, or licensed to Arezou, the concerned operator are acknowledged on the Website.
- From time to time, the Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. This does not signify that we endorse such website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of such linked website(s).
- Arezou can send promotional activities on your email or by SMS on the given customer details. If you wish to opt out of the same, kindly send an email to connect@localhost.
- You understand that Arezou may be required to disclose any information as may be necessary to satisfy any law, regulations or valid government request for the purpose of law enforcement.
- You may not create a link to the Website from another website or document without prior written consent from Arezou. Unauthorised use of the Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or may amount to a criminal offence.
- Please send any questions or comments including all inquiries regarding the Website to ________________________.
- Your use of the Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of India. The courts of New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.